Thursday, January 06, 2005

Why? It is a question to ask the world.

I've been feeling so many things at once recently, from everywhere. Home, school, the news, friends. Somethings just make me want to ask so many whys. I don't exactly know why i'm writing this post at all, but i feel as if there is something hidden within me that i do not know of...

I do not know whats wrong with me, once again, i lost my temper and shouted at my sister. Now... i feel so guilty... The poor thing, now i feel its unfair to her, why did i have to do that just because we couldn't agree? I am disappointed with myself that i could not control my frustrations and temper and irritation and so many other emotions that i needed to vent out. I was closed in, and unwittingly she became my only source of release. I'm truly repentant. I just couldn't help it. At times, i would feel absolutely powerless, weak, helpless, at the mercy of all around me, at the mercy of Fate and Destiny. I felt like a pawn, like there were so many other things in the world i am wrongfully ingnorant of.

I guess i went beyond the limit break, and blew my top.

So many things are just out of reach, as inventive, adaptable, innovative we humans are, advancing at lightspeed over the centuries, even with a vast cache of all information we could garner, even on this tiny Earth (in galactic proportions). Compared to all that exist, we are but so infinitesimal, insignificant, inconsequential to the workings of the Grand Design. So left with no answers, all we could do is question... Why did terrorists have to destroy the WTO. Why did SARS come about along with other incurables. Why did the tsunami have to cost South East Asia so many lives and property loss? WHY did humanity come to this world to live a life like this? Is that why we chose to seek the Higher Existences/Beings (God) to direct us in our blind path?

So many questions... Who answers? I will continue this the next posting, do drop comments on my blabbering. =|

No comments: