Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Oops!

Yep, sorry i had to zip away just like that. Had a horrible day at school really, completely zeroed out. Brain-dead. I had PE... which required running 6 rounds (and i don't have fantastic stamina) and doin PT, actually it wasn't too bad, but i had drama prac right after, which requires me to juggle 3 roles in 2 short plays. So... i'm onstage most of the time, sayin, no strainin my poor voice tryin my best to project my voice. Now my vocal cords are achin, after all those runs of Sing to the Dawn, with me nearly dying at the not so high notes... Ouch.

And if that wasn't bad enough, i only ended like 7+. Normally, i would take 20 minutes to take 156 and change to 13, 54 or 88, but since i was with Ben, i had to take 53 and change to 162, this time, the cursed 162 took abt half an hour to come, in the end resulted with me reaching home at 8, exhausted and hungry. XP

The bazaar is tmr. Dammit, gotta remember lines. And another dammit, i still haven't started on homework. Certified Dead.

No comments: