Friday, January 14, 2005

So... So... Lost...

Ah... i'm so shagged. Just got home after trainin. We gotta new coach this time, and now, trainin is even tougher than b4, we have to run 4 rounds as warm up then further stretchin then intense footwork trainin... Ow, i can almost feel the familiar ache of my muscles. The worst thing is that trainin is on tuesday and friday, i have PE on both days, i end at 12.10 on friday and badminton trainin starts at 5... This sux...

I feel lost. Suddenly. Like i've lost my path in life. I don't know what to look forward to. I don't know what to strive for. Suddenly, this profound loss left me paralzyed. I dunno why, but I would have these 'blank-out' instances sometimes, where I am at a complete loss, like my memory has been erased or something. Sigh, maybe its stress at school, maybe is stress everywhere, maybe its everything going wrongly at the wrong time.

Like a lost soul, adrift, adrift, adrift....

No comments: