Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Owwww....

Hey, its a tuesday. Duh... not a bad one... know why? Cause there's NO ECONS! Haha... econs really drives me nuts, i can literally tear my hair out trying to comprehend, link, let alone DO the tutorials... Guess i'm a goner. Geog lecture would have been extremely dead when Ng Kim Teck's lecturing and freezing us with those cold jokes of his, had not been for the awesome video clip on vulcanicity. It was good, we saw Mt St Helens collapse, Pinatubo exploding, and those Hawaiian shields spewing forth all they've got... Spectacular, amazing how destructive Nature can be? But at the same time aesthetic as well? Erie... Like some dark paradox. Lit was as usual, could have died from over-sweetening. Everything thing else went ok.

For afternoon PE today, we did the 5 stations, coz we alr did the 2.4km run last week. I was rather surprised at myself, for shuttle run i did 10.2, i know its not amazing, but it was quite close to my other fren who did 9.8, i used to do like 11 odd last time =) Then came pull ups... haiz... rather unthinkable that i'll be able to do it. It was at the monkey bars, coz our pull up bars along with the basketball courts are under-construction. So... dumpin everythin outta my mind, i gave it all, eyes scrunched up. My eyes opened in shock when i realised i actually lifted my chin to the bar, i was so surprised. i did 2 it didnt count coz my chin just reached the bar n didn't go over. Oh but who cares? I didn't make it for broad jump. So no further mention.

After PE, i sat down at the grandstand, for the longest time waitin for my fren whos playin soccer to go for some first aid massage course. I waited nearly 40 mins not really moving. When i stood up finally, suddenly this snapping pain shot through both my legs, OW. Pure agony to stand or squat. My leg muscles simply locked up, bunched tight together, couldn't really manuver well. Guess what? I had badminton training str8 after the first aid thing. Hell, during training my legs were on fire, and my footwork was erratic due to the pain shooting away. Ugh. Bad, bad, bad, bad......

Btw, for Charmed tmr, its 'Reality Check' with demons organising this reality tv show, interested? Catch it on 5 at 8.30pm.

No comments: