Sunday, January 02, 2005

Last day of the hols... first day of sch impending....

This... is what i have been dreading all this while... Somehow, somewhen during the hols, i keep having this urge of wanting to return to school more than ever because home just felt so restrictive, like a cage, and the threat of utter boredom was enough to drive me nuts. Yet now, when school's about to start, i'm thinkin otherwise. Yep, because i haven't finished my homework, and now my poor conscience is killin me, self torture... Ugh, i hate it. Haiz, i probably won't sleep well tonight.

I'll look forward to seeing my class and the whole of Team Xinhui again, it'll be really nice, but school and homework and seeing frens again, isn't a very good combination, if only... if only... But then again what can i do? I'll just wait and see what the next day has in store for me. Nothing good, i guess =(

No comments: