Monday, January 24, 2005

New style in town!

Well, its been a long time... i figured that maybe i want to try something new
Something informal.
I'm new, so can't really grasp it yet, jane n jerry would know what it's like.
So... noticed yet? =)
I think i t feels more casual to the reader anyway
The first time i came across this
It felt so close
There were no barriers
As if the blogger was juz standin there bloggin away at your face
Thats how i like it, hope i captured the stylistic breaks
Then again, it'll take time
Then again, i may get sued for piracy =P

I think i'm becomin lazy...
Come to think of it...
I've always been.
Not much of a difference eh?
Ya.
I thought so, just tryin not to think so badly of myself.
Well. My weekend's... 'Bleah!' =P
I had to do spring cleaning, which involves your average mom turning into a obnoxious droid commander, shooting off orders like a rapid-fire laser gun at ME. -_-"
I often wondered how i had ever survived?
Luckily, i found some solace with an outing with frens on Saturday, so i wasn't overworked mindlessly.
I enjoy sanity, and hold it dearly, and would not want to abandon myself to insanity, for the sake of mundane household chores.
As i said. We caught Elecktra.
Jennifer Garner was, well, stunning in red leather tights wielding 2 rais(her dagger-like weapons)
Somehow, the rest of the plot didn't quite carry along.
The story was clipped, less than satisfactory fight scenes (with it being barely satisfactory was Jenn Garner whipping around with impossibly elastic moves).
The movie somehow didn't befit the era now, it would be more of a hotshot flick if it was ever aired a decade ago.
Yes, that was the standard, rather criticism i gave.
I am more anticipating the opening of 'Constantine' =)
Charmed fans, do watch out for the season finale the following 2 Wednesdays.
Blog Out.

No comments: