Saturday, January 01, 2005

Many surprises await discovering in this new year of 2005

Before i move on... i would like to observe a sacred minute of silence for all the unfortunate victims and their families of the earthquake cum tsunami disaster that hit the Maldives, Sri Lanka, India, Phuket, Penang, Pattaya, Pi Pi Island, Thailand, West Malaysia and Aceh, Sumatra.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60... My deepest condolences go to those who were afflicted by the terrible wrath of nature, such is the true reality of this world.

Ok... mourning aside, let us with open arms usher in the New Year with new begginings! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!!! Haha, well today... no i meant the LAST day of year 2004... It got off on a rather sour note, woke up late with a really bad hair day, plus my greatest pals couldn't make it to celebrate the new year with me... Sigh, i guess we could make up for that some other time... Something juz kinda felt so wrong, the eve felt so repressive, there was no air of rejoice or excitement nearing the end of 2004, so, i felt fucked up totally, giving everyone a black face. Yuck! To make things worse, accidentally dropped my mp3 player on the ground cause the earphones kinda caught on the edges of the table and jerked the player outta my grasp... And it dropped with a light clatter on the tiled floor... I checked it immediately for any damages, guess what? It hangs when it starts up, so its pretty much useless. I was absolutely pissed at myself for my utter idiocy and was cursing inwardly throughout, however i was in a rush for time to get to my godma's place for dinner so i stuffed it into my bag and rushed away wearing my old worn-out slippers. Running down the steps to the traffic light, my foot stepped on a little puddle of water and suddenly all friction abandoned the bottom of my slippers, causing me to swing my arms madly as i tried to regain my balance until my sis caught me. Feeling completely disgusted at all the happenings today, i exploded, cursing and swearing and hurling expletives in every possible manner, thank goodness there was hardly anyone in the vicinity except for my sister.

At my godma's place, i got my godsis's husband (who's the techy guy) to have a look at my offending mp3 player which was the cause of all my frustrations. He looked at it skeptically, turned it on (where it hangs), squats down to the ground, clatters it lightly a few times against the ground... i stood there agape, wondering what was going on, he then turned to me, handed it over, and all i could see on that white LCD screen was the main menu. I was even more flabbergasted, like how the hell did he do that? I checked the sound was perfect. So then, my mood lightened considerably, even more so with the company of my adorably cute little 5 year old nephew.

At home, we were playin mahjong, at first i was pissed cause i lost the first few rounds when my mum kept winning a step ahead of me. Things got better later as i got a few 'zi muo's one or 2 'man guan's and a 'ban se' plus 3 consecutive 'hu's that probably covered my than enough of my losses beforehand.

Well... well... the new year doesn't look too bad after all, just that i still have homework left undone -_-" Oh... damn... But, then again, what the hell? =)

2 comments:

~JayWalker~ said...

Its 'Phi Phi island' not Pi Pi....

FallenAngel said...

Great ok, Phi Phi it is then... some comment u gave Jay -_-"