Saturday, January 01, 2005

Back to reality.

Man... reality is comin back, faster than ever... The reality of homework is inescapable, dammit, its so irritatin, so inconsequential, like some spastic fly hovering around your ear. For now, i juz wanna crush that pathetic fly, but its simply so elusive and unhittable.... blardy hell. I really wanna just take my homework, throw it into some raging fire and just sleep away the first day of school. Sadly, i realised the consequences will come crushing down. Sick man, i hate this world... Come to think of it, who doesn't? Look at all the shit its throwing at us... Reality...? I often wonder if its a good or bad thing?

Sometimes... i really dun wanna know, if i have to rack my brains and come up with nothing but frustrations, i'd rather live a world of fantasies... Crappy... Totally crappy. Fucked up. Any kinda rubbish in the world you simply don't have time for, but simply have to face. Wish they would all burn in hell. Wonder why we have to go thru our precious life dealin with all these TRASH!? Nothin's perfect, guess thats it, the PERFECT answer to all imperfections... Screwed up. Sometimes, i just wanna SHOUT OUT. But no, the society won't take that kinda crap from me, because of all the petty things they have to keep in motion. RIDICULOUS.

This life is meaningless, if we can't live it the way we like it, as least in a way we like and won't harm ppl, yet somehow, we all gotta conform to all the shit society tells us to do... Rules, laws, fashion, whatnot? YOU KNOW WHAT? FOR ONCE I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A DAMN!

Screw homework. Really. I don't give it a fucking care no more. I'll just take wadever awaits me in school, dammit. I'm BURNT OUT. I'm BEAT. I'm SHAGGED. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! Take that, and say no more.

P.S. Sorry bout the shout-out. Take it or leave it.

No comments: