Saturday, September 20, 2008

There lies a question.

Someone talked to me today

Him: So you extended your service for one year?
Me: Yeah, i already pushed back my studies for a year?
Him: Really? That's stupid
Me: silence

He had no idea, no idea how much i went through just to get my sad ass here. And now that we are all fighting that mental battle within ourselves when things get tough, this just had to sink it.

Not that i blame him, i just hate that sickening feeling, yeah simply because he's ignorant or inconsiderate, or just tired when certain things slipped his mouth for that matter.

And right at the time when i'm beginning to wonder if i made the right choice, i began to question myself, i felt doubt poison my mind. There is still a long way more to go. This is only the beginning.

It didn't hit me at first, then after awhile, the creep infested my mind. Vile and revolting. I don't remember feeling so poisonous in a long while. For a sick, sick moment, I relished the feeling. Then cast it away.

Things your mind do to you in a cage of a ship.

Oh, I saw dolphins the other day.
Loads of em.
For some reason, they don't really excite me to tell the tale anymore.

No comments: