Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Listenin to Disturbia

Rihanna's my best friend this trip man. I'm hooked, i'm listenin to her at every turn. Hah, as i said before the sea is indeed gettin alot worse now. People really can't stand still heh. I just had firing the day before, it was alright. I think it's really all about managing stress and confidence. Somehow the firing tested my nerves, how i must be able to pin it down when needed and not fumble on the job, coz if i fumble, it's not just my life at stake... That is a chilling thought. So i guess i'll take this time before we begin proper to prepare.

It's been almost 5 days, it's the 5th day now. No, homesickness hasn't kicked it yet, not for a long shot, but tempers are already flaring, fuses are burnt. It's scary, but it's cold hard reality and it tests us and most importantly myself to be able to handle it. Be it calming the related people or takin someone else's wrath. It's chilling how primal us humans can get when it comes to the basest of our emotions.

I should prolly get going. It's dog watch now.

No comments: