Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lost at sea.

So many things are goin on now at this time. I'll admit i'm in quite a mess. Watch duties are due in about 8hrs time. The official watch duties are comin in soon. I managed to get into youtube somehow. Listenin to Paige Williams - So Much More.

It's gettin hectic. Drills. Gunnery work. Watch duties. Stress. It's all takin a toll. And it's only like 8 days? I've lost track of time. Things are really gonna go up one notch now. I'm not broken yet. Not by a long shot. No. It's just that ... I can't place it, it's so many things that i'm feelin. Yeah, i'm missing the life back in Singapore.

Perhaps i just need more sea breeze to blow it all off. Bask in the moonlight and a sea of stars.

Anyway, we'll be calling to port in Bahrain soon, can't say much about it, hope it's gonna be fun, yeah, i can't wait to get off the ship. The routineness is really gettin to everyone, it's pretty scary to see sparks fly from the most unexpected of people. I pray i'm not one of those.

So many things are reminding me of so many other things, it's like a jab of heartache every now and then. There's that nagging feeling at the back of my head, i just can't put my finger on...

No comments: