Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Slow down.

Wait. Listenin to muttons to midnight when i'm feelin rotten doesn't seem to help, i think it makes it worse, but the music is good, just not the djs. It felt so painful to be cooped up at home instead of catchin up with close friends during my last 2 weeks before i depart, especially since i'm on leave. It's not that i'm blaming them or anything... things simply are as they are.

I didn't expect the journey along to be this painful or stressful... So many things to do, so many undone. I'm simply not on it. Everything seems to have lost its flavour, I'm not sure if i'm prepared for my birthday celebration. When i ask myself why i'm doing this. All i hear is an empty echo, not an answer.

I'm not ready. I don't know what to do.

Suddenly i'm so alone.

No comments: