Sunday, August 24, 2008

The 21st Bash!

What can i say? It was a roaring success. I would just like to thank everyone who made the effort to come, it really made a difference to me. I could not have asked for more. To the raccoons, you are most loved, I totally dig that photo biography of me, of my life with you guys 'thus far', and i just want to give you guys credit for taking on such an ardous task, special thanks to Kelvin.

A2, you are not forgotten as well, this is including Wan Jin as well who came. I humbly thank you guys for your choice picks on books, that filled up my personal library onboard and saves me the mind-boggling hassle of rummaging through a bookstore for such wonderful literature. And that moleskine notebook was perfect, simply perfect. Cheers to whoever came up with that, i couldn't think of a better gift for myself.

To the last survivors of sedet1, meaning those who still remember the meaning behind 'sedet1', i wasn't really expecting you guys, but you proved me wrong, you proved that our spirit endures... It's really heartening to me, and it says that i made the right choice in going for OBO V. I can't say how wonderful it is to see you guys after so long. Thank you.

No comments: