Thursday, August 07, 2008

Back from sailing

Sailing has been exhausting really. As it has always been, but its different this time. There are things bugging me, on my mind, and it was never my forte getting them out. I realise i'm being really cryptic. But these unsettling feelings are equally cryptic to me. It's as if my body is feeling my emotions before my mind can comprehend them. That drives me crazy. I'm really confused with what i really want now. And i want to stop and take a breather. What do i really want, for this life? And time just moves irrevocably on. It's like pushing against a moving wall, inexorably pushing you, whether towards your destined path, or your predetermined doom. Time is such an insidious element. It's almost downright wicked. And i want it to stop, so much. I really need a breather. And ask myself my heart's desire.

No comments: