Saturday, April 01, 2006

treasure what i have lost.

Yes, the army is capable of that.
Things i have taken for granted.
Snatched cruelly from me.
And there is nothing i can do.
I'm like a pathetic beggar,
Beggin for my previous life.
The strict regiments strip away all sense of individuality.
And i'm changed into some mindless puppet.
I lost myself.
Booking is a priviledge.
A gift of sanity.
The whole experience has been numbing.
3 weeks in there.
I have forgotten all of my social life.
The only thing i want to do is to fall into blissful slumber.
Oblivion.
That is my only solace.
But even that is reduced because of the unearthly hours we are required to wake from.
If only the night would last longer.
That is where i find myself again.
Only to lose it in the day.
Tekong life aint too bad.
It's just the sting of things lost.
I guess i had better acquaint myself to being a mindless robot.
It's a survival test. Each day.

No comments: