Saturday, April 08, 2006

I want to protest.

It's MY room.
But i don't stay much in it.
Which sucks.
And i don't appreciate it being taken over.
Much less taken for granted.
Even less so,
Taking possesion.
That is a violation of privacy.

My dear sister,
Would you mind not turning my room -
Into your personal dumpster for the week.
Before returning it to me?
Much less.
LENDing MY things to people i don't even know.
Even so.
Could you have the decency to get it back?
It's been a week and the book i asked for -
Is still in someone else's possesion.
How RUDE.
I would appreciate if you'll only use the bed.
And radio if you please.
Or the table and chair if you need.
But others are my things.
I STILL live in my room.
Thank You.

Oh yeah. Screw Viper and Taurus for fucking Ulysses up during the enlistment of new recruits.
Thanks so much.
Cat calls and jeering... Juvenile and deprived.

No comments: