Friday, December 12, 2008

A stream of thought.

Loud techno's blasting in my ears, taking that part of me away, dancin to the music, oblivious to all, sadly reality usually isn't the case. I wish i could sometimes cast myself away along. Not exactly thinking about anything in particular, which is weird because usually i have an agenda to talk about here.

Now I'm just taking a break after doing some domestic which has recently just become my primary job here. Takin the time off to blog before lunch at least with a touch of privacy.

Somehow i lack the words to fully elucidate my thoughts and feelings (usually i'm more verbose, but the military does certain things to you which you can never really fully recover from). Sad is just too vague. Melancholy is a little too poetic. Nostalgia is a little too early. I do suppose it's a mix of all that with a little pinch of Aaron, do tell me if they ever come up with a word for that kinda feelin.

So many things were racing through my mind during the graveyard shift last night. Even though i was thoroughly zombified with not sleeping the whole day. So many things i wanted to say, to tell someone, about this little thing and that little whim, and all the little bits of small talk between friends would. But somehow, i was choked. Nothing came forth, as much as i would have loved to. I wonder why myself. Afraid to take the step of uncertainty? Or just taking the safe alternative to extricate myself from further pain, the pain of inevitable separation. Yes, you and i both know that i hate that.

Have you ever had the damned feeling of wanting so much to tell someone something, but having a wall of caution barring your way all of a sudden? That for some reason , you just cannot push past that inner barrier of crossing that threshold. I am stuck somewhere there, neither here nor there. Lost in transit. Caught, held fast. Have you ever had it?

The loud techno is still blaring away on my new sleek Bose earphones, i enjoy the deep and smooth bass tones, i silently sing away to it's ideals, it's fantasies, the other world we go into sometimes to escape. I let myself get carried away for awhile.

No comments: