Friday, August 04, 2006

Quellin that bitch.

Yeah I've got the Monday Blues...
I've become obsessive.
So obsessed with spending my time well.
Yet ironically, i'm screwin it up for me and everyone else.
Snappin at everyone tryin to loop a leash over my neck.
While i thrashed like a rabid animal.
Becoming an uncontrollable and brooding tempest.
Incapable of mirth.
Incapable of joy.
Caged, with arms outstretched between the bars.
Seekin to keep the sands of time from flowing between my fingers.

Much as i would like to accept gaiety with open arms and an open heart, yet there seems to be something keepin me from it. Until i finally accept myself within the confines of a box. I have steeled my heart, unable to trust except for the truest friends but even so, some veil seems to drape over all of that. Friends are my pillar of support, overly so i guess, that being trapped and kept from them, havin so little time to spend with them is makin me fall apart at the seams. Yet, ironically, i feel as if im pushing them further away, to avoid the pain, only to fall harder.

All that angst culminating into a tempest.
Forgive me for my mistakes.

No comments: