Sunday, July 16, 2006

What's that stirring in my heart?

Emotions are but a mix of chemicals your body releases for you to feel what you feel. Simplistic yet sophisticated as it may sound. I could never get a clear grasp of it. What is it i am feelin exactly, when a gush of heaviness rushes to my chest, my eyes feel heavy - simply put. Sadness.

Times i used to take for granted, now zoom by so quickly i can barely catch it. I am frustrated, vexed and at the same time trying to deal with my pain. My mood and being flutter like the weather everchanging, unpredictable and hits least expected.

It always rains.
I like the light drizzles.
I can't stand the brooding ones.
I miss home so much.
I hardly noticed it myself.

It's not pain. It's a bitterness. Something i cannot bear - Because it's something i can't control. I hate that helplessness. Even though i have weathered this many times.

Actually. Stayin at home during the weekends ain't such a bad thing. Sleeping in... Enjoying the homely comforts. Simple as it is, it meant a lot, now. A mother's love that i've taken for granted so long. I only appreciate now. I'm pissed. Pissed that time is limited.

Tears welled up, while i was packing the other day, dear mum came to give a hug. It took all of my being to hold my deluge, i was a breaking dam, i forced a smile. Felt like i crossed a threshold when i stepped ouy of home. At that moment, my world turned a vaccum. All the intensity of emotion i felt seem sucked out of me, i felt like an empty shell of a being.

No comments: