Saturday, January 28, 2006

Screw wireless... In the ethernet port...

I hate wireless.
Wireless went down when i was free to use it for a week.
Tell me that doesnt suck.
Its throwing tantrums in my face!
And now, after being out for so long.
I'm bombarded with all kinds of things.
Mainly, gettin back with frens online.
After a serious withdrawal syndrome.

Lets not talk about the depressing stuff.
YESTERDAY.
I was made to parade myself as some shameless admirer,
for Pee's b'day girl.
God. it's tormenting.
Read Pee's blog man.
I have no need to disgrace myself further.

Went to MOS after that.
Nice place.
Nice atmosphere.
Nice crowd.
Not to mention nice CARs.
Just that the music's a lil not my type.
It was heavy house.
Heavy trance.
And some really remixed Rnb.

Ok, that was some bits of disjointed frustrations.

No comments: