Friday, January 13, 2006

Waitering is NOT fun.

Gosh, i felt so idiotic the entire nite.
I was sent in to waiter a full banquet, without training beforehand!
I knew nuts.
Disgraced myself.
Overworked my poor partner.
And i think i was liable for alot of complaints!
I was clumsy.
Slow.
Retarded.
With an abysmal lack of common sense.
Laughed at by the other mean waiters.
Couldn't handle heavy things.
The list goes on for a bad waiter.
Heck, to make things worse.
The manager is just a total (fill in the blanks with all your obscene creativity)

I think i was just totally down on my luck.
Missed the bus home.
After waiting for half an hour.
Walked to town.
Rather ran with a full bladder.
Scrambling for a toilet....
Went to Macs to get water...
And saw the last 162 go by.
Waited like an idiot for niterider.
Until some nice cabby told me theres NO niterider.
Spend 1/3 of my pay on cab fare.
BAD DAY.

At least there were some saving graces.
Met some nice ppl there who were new.
And a nice Indian waitress who helped me ard.
I think that's all i can ask for.
Now, i'm a total wreck.
Like i've been hit by a truck.
God, i feel useless.

No comments: