Thursday, February 24, 2005

Screw this shit.

Damn i'm a bitchfit.
Atrocious
Uninmaginably unthinkable!
This has been THE worst year.
A hidden tax has been levied on my ang pow money.
I was like wtf?
Well, its not like i didn't know before
Just that this year was just horrible.
I knew it has to be something when my mum demanded to keep the ang pows till the 15th.
Dammit.
Usually the lowest never exceed $6
Now its $4...
I just can't keep it inside and not say anything about this...
EXTORTION.
What made it worse that she was whining about it even b4 we received the money.
She was sayin things like...
"Oh.. some ppl couldnt give becos they just had a funeral.."
"Oh.. you know this-and-this newly weds did not give.."
S-I-C-K-E-N-I-N-G.
I mean... i usually would accept this crap a few years back when i was more idiotic.
And we were still in the recession.
But hey... noticed i have grown a LITTLE more intelligent?
Guess not.
I know she gave alot of ang pows and kept sayin..
"You know all these are still the money i gave out, just that you got it differently"
Yadda Yadda.
"And so i still have the RIGHT to take them"
Talk about giving the younger generation 'blessing' with ang pows
Yea, just gimme the empty ang pows.
They are 'blessing' enough.
You can't fool me now with something even the blind can tell.
3 things i cannot stand
Her conventional ways.
Her rigid manners.
Her assertion as sole breadwinner she commands all.
Her belief that children owe complete obsience to their parents.
You know what?
I so want to lash it all out at her.
I mean hell with all decorum.
I at least deserve a modicum of respect.
She could do the least to tell me and ASK me.
Then she could have asserted her authority to DEMAND it from me.
Even then i would not be feeling so CHEATED
Pretty ironic you see, they do what they tell you NOT to do.
Thats parents.
And somehow they manage to wiggle their way out with the superiority of AGE.
Oh! Come on!
Dammit. Out.

No comments: