Saturday, October 09, 2010

The efforts of these months shall not go to waste

After such a long hiatus of not blogging. I am here once more. This is a sad place for awhile for I haven't found anything happy to keep here.

I am disappointed. Very disappointed. I'm not angry, simply nonchalant. For it is nothing if you make me angry rare as that be, I will have forgiven you in a day. But if you have disappointed me, me who holds all my friends in the highest regard, I expect only the least in return.

I never had a proper bash. It doesn't materr how much I may spend. If it be for my friends I would spare no expense in this annual event. Gifts are not required, I ask for your long-awaited presence; no more.

You were in my top 10 list. That was how much I valued you. You were the first two invites to be sent out. But... None even bothered to call. I think no more needs to be said.

1 comment:

moron said...

hmmm...20th is near....though i wasnt in the top 10 or the top 2...i guess u have found a direction, at least once....and u realized that, you keen on changing vector...perhaps, it was becos you havent reached the stage to give unconditionally ...you tend to retreat when you are met with challenges...=)