Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fighting!

It takes alot of finesse to be non judgmental. Simply because it is too easy to be judgmental. One can judge another with little or no effort. Keeping that in mind to be true to yourself takes alot of courage. It is simply easier to change according to your circumstances. Changing faces, wearing masks; we are all master shapeshifters.

Few take the road less trodden, because it's tough and untested; one fears the unknown. They'd stick to the devil the know than the devil they don't.

I have attempted on the path of the one less trodden. I have fallen a few times, but I shall simply raise myself and walk again. For I can only stronger after a trial if I don't fall. For success is not in never failing but rising for every time we fail.

I wish that I didn't have to do what I am doing if I were born with a silver spoon or that I was born without a care in the world other than some superficial needs and wants. No reality has come alot earlier for me and I have no choice but to stand up to it; and that involves some sacrifices.

I blame nothing; for what can I blame upon ignorance?
And so they say ignorance is bliss; yet how can there be bliss if one is ignorant of what they are ignorant about? There is no learning, understanding or even empathy merely dislike, disgruntlement and anger.

I will learn along this journey of life, this is merely one of the many chapters in that infinite tome of knowledge.

No comments: