Sunday, January 24, 2010

Peculiar Chris.

I want to say Yes. But I cannot generalise. How much do I really know.. of my friends, people I trust, people I know, and ultimately myself. I feel naked, about how little I actually know. What does it take, to really open up?

I suppose, everyone has their own innate defensive mechanism, to deal with hurt, to deal with pain, to deal with tragedy. Do you try to rationalise it, without the terms of pain? Do you ignore it? Or stand as a firmament against its wrath? Or would you simply take it all for what it's worth, and come to terms with it?

What does it take for one person to drop their most basic defense mechanism, and to commune with another? A martyrdom of the soul, and put it all up to the stake. And be rewarded beyond measure? What does it feel to have those aged walls finally come crumbling down... A breath of fresh air?

What would you do, confronted with grim reality..? But then again, what is it that you are living for?

For life and happiness.

Thank you. Johann S. Lee

No comments: