Sunday, January 10, 2010

It has been so long.

The holidays have been a quiet one. As much as I'd like to say somethings, they seem to escape me every time I'm here. Yes, so many things have changed. And school's gonna be starting in a few hours time. I guess I haven't much time for thinking too deeply. Although the worrying is always there, the nagging feeling that keeps me chained to reality, the necessity to survive. As much as I hate it, I suppose it's good.

And I walk alone this new year. In this world of strangers and friends, of acquaintances and gnats abound, of the cacophony, of the sighs and the screams. Silence is abound. White noise. Black silence. It all fades into black and white, bland and colourless.

For without you, I am nothing.

New beginnings? I'm too stubborn and blind for that. I'd wait my chance. Impatient gnat that I am.

No comments: