Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Trial by Tobasco.

And the tale begins on the fateful eve of my 21st birthday. The navy is known for the crazy things people do when the ship crosses the equator. My 21st birthday is merely a glimpse of that.

Hah, it began well enough, the clock struck 12, SG time while we were on watch. Bravo Watch counted down and sang me a birthday song on the comms net. Which was very nice. Before i was done thanking them, i hear evil laughter. And yes i'll be in for a hell of a ride.

Sure enough, i was dumped into a swill bin, luckily for me the bag was already sealed, but that did not exclude the smell and the leaks. Summarily, in my mess, i was tackled, pinned, tied, bound, stripped. Then come the stuff.

Markers, feng you, and lastly TOBASCO. All in the wrong places where the sun dont shine. Then dragged into the toilet for a thorough drenching and toilet brushing, though it did little to help the burning which for a moment i thought someone doused my nether regions with flammables and set them afire. The fire raged for half and hour. Water and soap did little to help.

After they were done with me, the real fun began. By that i mean collateral damage. LaiHock, ChongYee, August, Bernard, Samuel all got roped in. The toilet was a mess of water, coke, sprite, soap, and tobasco sauce.

Well that was that for my 21st. I will need some time to reflect.

P.S. Tobasco is EVIL.

No comments: