Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I am just not up to it.

Just got back to camp recently.
Everything feels so alien now.
Regarded with questioning looks from unknown people.
News of all the things to happen hanging on my shoulders.
The stress of dealing with it all.
The pain and sadness of dealing with separation.

Most of my seniors have alr ORDed by the time im back.
Back in time to have another dinner gathering with my PS.
Back in time to witness the last moments of the sedet.
Before the team gets split into the other 2 plts.
The implementation of the 7Duty system.

It was said to be a dialogue.
Turns out more to be a directive briefing on the 7D system.

Just came to realise i missed out so much these past months.
You could say i'm lucky that i was on MC for so long.
Though i'd much rather have spent more time together.
The realisation of the loss came rather abruptly.

Everyone's left.
What's remaining - Split.
And me, relegated to a lonely station.
With people i don't know.
Or know only too well negatively speaking.
Very much alone.
Without hp reception underground.
I was just left hanging.

The place i've only just come to know.
I can't wait to get out.
The road that lies ahead?
I know not what.
I'm no callous person that can chuck all this out of mind.
It would be some time before i find my place again.

No comments: