Thursday, October 13, 2005

Graduation.

Graduated.

I can hardly believe.
I can hardly accept.
I can hardly come to terms.
With this brusque end.
Time plays us, controls us.
We are as helpless as an ass being led by the nose.
I never truly reslised to grim horror of passing time.
Unnoticeable, but undeniable.
For each step we take.
No matter how fruitful.
Or however painful.
We are walking towards the end.
This neutrality, impassiveness of Time.
Governs us.

With Time, comes endings.
Resolutions.
Renewals.
Separation.
Yet, no matter how integral, poignant it is to our lives.
It will be my downfall being unable to let go truly.
This period of my life,
I'm put through the mill of life, of trial.
Again.
JC 2 whether crawling or instantaneous.
Has finally finished it's curtain call.
The lights are down.
We are thrust back, rudely into reality.
Instinctively, it set me reflecting into our past.
Reminiscent. Poignant. Exceedingly Nostalgic.
It brings tears to my eyes when i recall...
Our first CT...
Laughing together at Miss Victor...
Having fun during Lit Drama with Cara...
Striving thru PW and Promos...
Endless class parties, outings...
That very special walkathon which bonded us all...
Drama's gift to Nanyang, 'OZ', which I enjoyed immensely putting it up togther with everyone involved...
MY class of 04A2... I think we've come further than friends... We are family both metaphorically and literally =). Our ties are something I would keep close to my heart. A mark, indelible, I've been branded as a part of 04A2, that is something which will last for eternity.
(I'm finding it difficult to properly elucidate my thoughts. I'm juz overwhelmed...)
Us... putting our heads together to battle the Mid-Years and Prelims...
Drama's Farewell...
Everything I've done in conjunction with A2, Drama, TXH or any other NYJCian. It will be etched deeply in my memories, it is a part of me...
I only wish that Time, unfeeling as it is would not enstrange us...
I only wish that A2, will stay strong for the 'A's no matter how battered you are, I'm willing to lend an ear.
I would like to thank A2 for all that they have given me, memories, gifts, notes, and wise (or witty) adages.
Esp during Graduation CT...
I thank Mel for her words that bring me down memory lane.
I thank Sanah for her appreciation of A2.
I thank Mardi for her effort and pictures, it will be my keepsake.

I'll always be part of A2 as it is a part of me.
I dedicate this to all of A2. My deepest gratitude for everything...

P.S. PERSERVERANCE is what YOU need be it for the 'A' Levels or DOTA! *grinz

No comments: