Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Enlistment

Enlistment

Fear?
Apprehension?
Excitement?
Dread?
Or simply numb ignorance?

A plethora of biochemicals arrested my heart.
Adrenaline - Alert
My pulse quickens.
And i wonder what is out there for me?

Another part of me screams for control.
Silence.
My blood stills to their usual beat.
I have momental calm.
I'm simply moving into the next phase of my life.
And inevitability in many countries maintaining a civilian army.
It's an eventuality i have to face.

Peace.
Let's juz face the music.
Take on the oncoming thing.
Pray. Hope. Believe in all my being,
That i would not buckle and stand firm.

I'm still malleable.
So...
We'll juz see how things turn out in that fiery furnace.

For now.
Let's face the time in between.
With all the vivacity life can offer.
Before we are enclosed behind a sphere of ultimate order.
Where chaos has no hold and place.
For now.
Let, Fear. Dread. Excitement. Apprehension.
Hold me.
I pray that i would be liberated on.
9th of March 2006.

No comments: