Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How far I have fallen

Where is that confidence whereupon I so freely wielded. Where is that lithe grace whereupon I walked among my peers. I have become withdrawn into myself. I have lost that bold confidence. I have grown cold. I look back at the year that has gone by and I simply cant believe the mistakes that I have made. And the repercussions that follow still leave hints in its wake. I am falling into this spiral of fear and dread. For the future I was once so confident about I dread with every passing moment

Why? Why have I allowed myself this lapse? In French, in class, at work, in hall. Is exhaustion and fatigue the only excuse I have for myself? Where is my drive for life. Where is my strength? What is it I seek that gives me strength to push? Or have I debilitated for far too long in this cozy cell of mine. These false impressions. Every time I stand up only to be crippled again. Fear has taken over me. Irrational fear. I hate this. This pit of self-pity. I need more than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was pretty provided that there are a lot of out there just waiting for the right.

Anonymous said...

I have interpret a few of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period file and disposition be checking stand behind soon. Will check out my put as highly and vindicate me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.