Friday, November 25, 2005

What!?

What!?

Part of me can't believe all this is over.
I don't mean only the A Levels
But communal school life.
That is something which we are all leavin behind.
No more will i be studyin in a classroom.
Very much like i used to.
Something which i couldnt care much for.
Dreaded even.
But now, that unending love-hate relationship has ended.
And I am left hanging.
Unsure whether I'm free or just lost...

The classroom...
A place where we hated teachers.
Yet also a place where we all first met.
A place where we did our tiresome work.
Yet also a place where we strived together forging relationships.
Somehow, i can't believe we have just left that all behind.

Free without the trappings of exams.
Lost without the homely feel of school.
A place where we spent our young formative years.
It has left an impression.
A poignant one.
It is a subtle conglomeration of life.
Joys.
Sorrows.
Anger.
Love.
Weariness.
Friendship.
Learning.
Frustrations.
Everything.

Somehow to leave it.
Leaves an emptiness in the depth of my being.
An irreplaceable experience.

Somehow.
I will have to muster my courage to learn the temporal nature of things.
That nothing is ever enduring.
Things are confluxes of change.
Experiences are indelible.
That i will keep.

No comments: