Friday, August 19, 2005

What's up?

How long has it been?
I feel numbed.
I suppose it's a natural defensive measure the body undertakes.
Considering the barrage of everything possible on my sensory receptors.
I'm nearly pushed to overload.
I'm on shutdown mode man....
I somehow lack the ability to make myself study.
Then i'll poke at myself, cursin and swearin...
Wow.... One day it'll come as no surprise as i drive myself nuts.
Been feelin totally on edge all e time.
Like some stealthy predator lyin in wait to snap at an instant.
What's up?
I dunno...
Can't answer.
Quotin Sanah:
Yes, I'm a walking schizophrenic.
Burstin at the seams.
That what exam stress does?
God. I hate it.
Life makes you wonder sometimes.
Carefree and easy as i am.
Life never ceases to make a mockery outta me.
It seems to take sadistic pleasure in watching me writhe in agony,
In the deepest pits of my being.
I'm not depressed or anything.
That seems to be the monopoly of girls.
No one guy can breach that.
I juz needed a space and time to let go.
To let go of all i'm clenching onto.
I throw my bafflement aside.
And trust in faith,
That for my existence here,
I hope i'm living for a reason,
No matter how far or unknown it may be,
I choose to believe in a purpose for life,
For that's what fuels me to live in this world.
This deteriorating, degrading, disintegrating world that humans are tearing apart.
Because...
It is the only comfort left available to me.

He prayeth best, who loveth best
All things both great and small;
For the dear God who loveth us,
He made and loveth all.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

No comments: